Back from Switzerland! :)
About 2 weeks ago I went on a hiking trip there and had never walked so much in my life. Average of 10k a day and about 100k in 10 days. I’ve sweated, bleed (a whole lot of nosebleed), now it feels like I can do literally anything! Ha!
The whole time felt like an epic quest and it was the adventure I’ve always wanted. The scenery was super awe-inspiring as well, because, of course, it’s Switzerland.
it’s a pretty intense hiking trip so I could only squeeze in a few sketches here or there. Sorry for the weird lighting/camera quality but enjoy!
Oh and since I got a really funky and super obvious glasses tan, I thought I’d update my icon too.
So apparently I was on Tumblr Radar! Just want to say hi to my new and old followers and thank you for all the messages! You people are too cool, and so incredibly nice!
Oh and just a small update about commissions. My plan to open commission this summer might have to push back a little. Sorry about that. :’)
Try to colour on top of a sketch instead of underneath the sketch. Look wise, I like how it turned out, but something feels funky about some of these poses especially the bottom ones.
Anyways, will do better next time… And I’m off to Hong Kong!
A few other anon asks. Thanks for asking!
1. Hong Kong is my another home, and I like it there. Though I’m not a fan of the heat/humid, how overpopulated it is and the air, mostly because i get massive allergies, which sometimes requires me sleeping with masks. Haha. But I love the food here, a lot. :D
2. Thank you so much!! I learn mainly from watching movies and looking at other amazing artists’ work, to figure out how they do and why they do it. Observing from life also helps for sure! Yes, I use blending modes and I’ll post my process very soon! Thanks again!
3. Hey, I’m 17 :)
Okay, here I go…
1. Haha There’s really no wisdom here, anon. I’m just a kid trying to improve and learn how to draw, but thank you. :’) Yup, will post some process things very soon.
2. Travelling, to hong kong and most probably switzerland! Art wise, I hoping to do a lot more sketchbook stuff and work on my overall art skill. Hopefully I will be drawing a lot more from life, especially during my trip for the next 2 months. So expect more traditional art posts on here later as well.
3. I have no idea.. :/
4. Photoshop elements.
5. Hey! Hmm good question. I think I just drew a lot. Before I’ve always tried to make sure my figures look anatomically “decent”, emphasis on “tried” though. Haha Though I’ve been working on anatomy recently.